Today I’ll be reviewing a new Kbeauty item, a important raved about sunscreen – Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk. Originally, let me tell you about my skin type. I’m in the shade NC35 or darker skin color with oily, dehydrated, textured skin which is prone to hyperpigmentation and tanning. I can not go to miss sunscreen when I go out in the sun. Especially now that I’m using a strong toner, sunscreen has come obligatory for me.
They’ve kinds of sunscreens too in this All around Safe Block range. I’ve bought the Soft Finish Sun milk one owing to my oily skin. There’s also a waterproof variety which will be good when swimming outside and visiting beaches.
It is highly raved about it’s cost effectiveness and cosmetically elegant formula.
Packaging: Standard. Contains 70 ml of product. The packaging is sturdy. No chance of leaking and other issues.
Ingredient list of Missha soft finish sun milk:
- zinc oxide,
- dipropylene glycol,
- butylene glycol,
- lauryl peg-10 tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl dimethicone,
- ethylhexyl salicylate, caprylyl methicone,
- ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate,
- isopropyl palmitate,
- titanium dioxide (ci 77891),
- alcohol denat.,
- c12-15 alkyl benzoate,
- helichrysum arenarium extract,
- bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine,
- magnesium sulfate,
- dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer,
- diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl
Texture and my experience with Missha Soft Finish Sun Milk
It is lightweight and refreshing sun milk formula which is perfect for daily use. The formula is non-irritating. Missha All- Round Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk applies beautifully. I just apply and quickly stroke it in, lest it drips off of my face. It gives a nice smooth feeling and doesn’t produce any heaviness. It’s as light as water. It isn’t completely waterproof or sweatproof. So, in hot and sticky rainfall like ours, people will need frequent reapplication. This sunscreen is great sun protection as it contains SPF 50+/ PA+++. As it’s a hybrid sunscreen (chemical and physical filters), it’ll substantially absorb the UV shafts than bouncing them off fully. I have been using this sunscreen for almost 3 years and have not face any breakouts from it. Currently I’m loving this sunscreen.
- Effectively protects against sun ray and has been successful in preventing sun burn.
- Gives a matte finish so best for oleaginous skin people. Dry skin people can use it too but you must wear a really hydrating moisturizer underneath because it will not treat dry patches nor will moisturize enough.
- Doesn’t feel heavy and gets absorbed easily so it cant clog pores.
- Enough affordable for the amount you get and the quality it provides.
- Brightens skin a bit while its on the face.
- Has anti inflammatory ingredients and some plant extracts so its also taking care of your skin.
It might be allergic to some people as it contains fragrance and parabens.
Would I recommend or repurchase it?
I will recommend it to normal to oily skin with lighter skin tones but not for for dry and dark skin. And I will definitely repurchase Missha All-Round Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk.